Fleet License and Title Clerk Oak Brook, IL
License and Title Clerk
Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states. Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well. Napleton ranked as 17th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
Napleton Fleet Group is the largest dealer fleet group in the country selling over 15,000 vehicles per year to fleet customers. Napleton Fleet Group is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for processing vehicles for title and registration nationwide. This role is located at the Napleton Corporate Office and has Monday – Friday hours.
- Process applications for new and used vehicles nationwide.
- Prepare tax and title documents.
- Checks for accuracy in the application and ensures that all information is complete.
- Submits all legal documents to the Departments of Motor Vehicles.
- Prepares customer billing with trades, title and registration information.
- Follow up with fleet customer, driver or CD dealer regarding delivery.
- Must be willing to cross train for other positions in the office.
- 1-3 years of License & Title experience necessary.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
What We Offer:
- Family Owned and Operated
- Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Accrued Vacation Time
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Discounts on products and services
- 401k and additional benefits
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Click Here To Apply