OPEX Corporation is currently looking for a full time Electronic Technician to work at our World Headquarters in Moorestown, NJ. We are looking for a worker who is able to commit to a full time schedule during our day shift that runs from 7:00am through 3:30pm. All interested candidates must have an Associate’s Degree in Electronics, or a Technical School education with a completed certification in electronics. If you are a communicative, diligent, punctual and detail oriented individual then OPEX may be the right place for you to pursue your career.
- Troubleshoot electronics to component level
- Troubleshoot equipment at the system level (training provided)
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate ability to read various technical documentation (i.e. Schematics, Data Sheets, and Test Procedures)
- Possess a fundamental understanding of Analog and Digital circuitry
- Computer literacy is a must
- Must be an effective communicator with an attention to detail
- Associate’s Degree in Electronics, or a Technical School education with a completed certification in electronics is required.
- Soldering experience with both through-hole and SMT (IEC/IPC-A-610 Training and certification or better a plus)
- Demonstrable working knowledge with standard test equipment (i.e. Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, and Power Supplies) is required.
- Demonstrable skills in troubleshooting and critical thinking required.
- A+ Certification is a plus
- All candidates considered for a position will be administered and must pass an electronics exam prior to an offer of employment being extended.
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- Occasionally lift 25 pounds
- Squatting, bending, kneeling, reaching overhead, reaching forward may occur while on the job
OPEX Corporation is a recognized global technology leader in high-speed mailroom automation, document imaging, and warehouse automation. Since 1973, OPEX systems have provided performance enhancing workflow solutions and cost-effective results to thousands of organizations around the world.
From its humble beginnings in a leased warehouse in southern New Jersey, OPEX’s global workforce now has 1,200 employees. OPEX’s World Headquarters features more than 500,000 square feet of engineering, manufacturing, warehouse, product assembly and office space. OPEX offices are also located in the U.K., France, Germany, Australia and Texas.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Full medical, dental and vision with low employee contribution rates
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal days
- 401k with matching and profit sharing
- Basic life insurance, short term and long-term disability
- On-site fitness facility
- Tuition reimbursement available
OPEX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.
Click Here To Apply