Provide personal care services, assistance support and supervision to Residents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include, but are not limited to:
- Follow the service plan in providing services to Residents.
- Assist in the development and updating of each Resident’s service plan.
- Strip and make Residents’ beds weekly.
- Assist in meal preparation, serving meals and busing tables at mealtimes, if necessary.
- Daily light housekeeping as outlined in the service plan.
- Assist Residents with activities of daily living; including bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene and mobility.
- Assist Residents with oxygen, ostomies and other medical problems as outlined in the service plan.
- Encourage socialization among Residents.
- Assist with the activity program; conduct activities as directed by the Activities Coordinator or as assigned by supervisor.
- Encourage and/or remind Residents to participate in activities. Promote activities enthusiastically to pique Residents’ interest.
- Chaperone activities outside the facility when requested.
- Monitor health, safety and well-being of Residents.
- Document information pertaining to changes in Residents’ functional status, personal needs, appointments, etc.
- Assist in keeping the environment safe for Residents.
- Provide one-on-one support/visitation to assigned Residents on a weekly basis or s requested by Supervisor, or as specified in the service plan and daily communication log.
- Report concerns about Residents to Supervisor and coworkers.
- Respond to Resident emergencies; provide first aid assistance and arrange for appropriate medical attention.
- Provide transportation services, using company vehicle when requested.
- Identify supplies needed to perform tasks and report needs to Supervisor.
Job Types: Part-time – Per-Diem, multiple shifts available.
©2018 Indeed -Cookies, Privacy and Terms
Job Type: Part-time
- One location
Click Here To Apply