Clinical Education Specialist serving South Jersey
Generates new referral sources for healthcare diagnostic services (sleep testing). Maintain and grow the region’s existing referral base on behalf of Persante Health Care and its hospital partners by performing the following duties.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities included the following:
- Identify and develop prospective sources of referrals, or customers, by studying region’s applicable market of physician offices, cultivating existing relationships and approaching new prospective physician offices. Capture daily activities in the company’s customer relationship management software tool.
- Call on prospects to explain clinical aspects of sleep diagnostics, related comorbidities and advantages of Persante services. Converts prospects to referring customers.
- Exemplify ownership, initiative, and accountability for cross business sales growth, customer service and support in territory.
- Maintain and grow existing referral base relationships with ongoing communications and services, including: referral / order process updates, clinical journal references, provider and patient education via scheduled in-services as it relates to sleep disorders, testing and treatment; provider and client reporting and other services necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Lead communication efforts between physician offices and corporate contacts to identify and resolve any service issues.
- Participate in Persante team efforts to achieve the goals of the company, and our partner hospitals.
- Constantly strive to improve consultative selling skills, knowledge of clinically related topics, regional competitors, and general market knowledge.
- Participates in hospital partners’ sponsored community health fairs, lectures, hospital open houses, etc.
- Provide leadership to others through sharing of knowledge, experience and skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 5 years of medical sales experience with a proven track record
- Major Medical
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly Car Allowance
- Business Expense Reimbursement
- Local travel, no overnight travel
- Competitive hourly rate, paid bi – weekly
- Plus an untapped incentive compensation plan, paid quarterly
- This is a full-time position offering a Competitive Base Salary with an uncapped Incentive Compensation Plan paid quarterly
- Monday – Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Medical Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Cherry Hill, NJ (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply