FIELDS AUTO GROUP
Fields Auto Group believes that employees are our greatest asset. As such, we treat all team members with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company. We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort.
What We Offer
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Dealerships building repair and maintenance.
- Maintain minor and routine painting, electrical and other maintenance activities using hand tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality and eager to improve
- Previous building maintenance experience preferred
- Diligent work ethic and dedicated approach to performing duties
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
PHYSICAL DEMANDS – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, lift and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee would regularly climb ladders. Lift up to 50lbs
WORK ENVIRONMENT – While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Click Here To Apply