Turn Key Health Clinics is a leading correctional, healthcare provider with clinics in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Texas, and Colorado. Our team oversees the day-to-day healthcare operations in facilities with inmate populations ranging from 25 to nearly 2,000 inmates. Our medical staff are afforded the opportunity to utilize their medical skills to their fullest capacity in a safe, secure environment.
- Sharpen all areas of your clinical skills in a fast-paced correctional environment.
- Gain six months of experience in 90 days!
Learn more about us at www.turnkeyhealthclinics.com
Location: Oklahoma County Detention Center in OKC, OK
Job Description: CMA (Certified Medication Aide)
- Must have at least resp & gastro advanced certifications
- Full Time, 7A-3P w/ rotating weekends + Bonus*
Under the supervision of the Nurse, the Certified Medication Aide administers medications as prescribed by the Provider. Documents the administration, the medication effectiveness and any noted adverse actions or side effects of the medications in accordance with the established policies and procedures, current standards of practice and care and applicable state/federal regulations. Monitors patients and report changes in condition or vital signs.
- Administers and accurately records the administration of medications as prescribed by the Provider in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Observes, records and reports to the Nurse symptoms and conditions related to the patient.
- Stores medications in a safe and accurate manner in accordance with established policies, procedures and applicable state/federal regulations.
- Monitors medications to ensure adequate accountability measures are taken when medications are verified, ordered or received into the facility, or administered as required by policies, procedures and state/federal regulations. Transcribes verified and prescribed medication into patient’s electronic health record and medication administration record (eMAR).
- Routinely inspects, cleans and monitors equipment and supplies. Reports any equipment or supply issues to the Nurse for correction or repair.
- Obtains, records and reports vital signs
- Demonstrates awareness of proper infection control practice by using Universal Precautions and following policies and procedures.
- Communicates to patients, staff and others in accurate and factual manner and seeks clarification from or refers questions to Nurse when indicated.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current CMA certification, Advanced certification is a +
- Current CPR (Healthcare)
- Ability to pass a background check
What we offer:
- *Bonus half paid after 90 days, the remaining half paid after 180 days of employment
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Plans
- Delta Dental
- Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Mutual of Omaha-Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Certified Medication Aide (Required)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply