Must-Have A Current X-ray License
Summary: Assists in the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of physicians by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height, and records information on patients’ charts.
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment.
- Hands instruments and materials to the doctor as directed.
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Inventories and orders medical supplies and materials.
- Operates sonogram and other equipment to administer a routine diagnostic test or calls medical facility or department to schedule patients for tests.
- Collects blood samples, gives injections or treatments and prepares specimens for laboratory tests.
- Keys data into computer to maintain patient records.
- Properly shielding patient and preforming AHM standard x-ray view
- Run reports on instadose badge every month
Competency: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Responds promptly to patient needs and to requests for service and assistance.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Listens and gets clarification.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Works with integrity and ethically.
- Follows policies and procedures.
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Follows instructions and responds to management direction.
- Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Uses time efficiently.
- Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Observes safety and security procedures.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and certificate from college or technical school. LPT certificate or RT license and one month to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses: Maintain a current LPT certificate or LPT license. Maintain a current BLS certificate.
Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents, write routine reports and correspondence, and speak effectively before patients or associates of the organization.
Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and Internet software.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- Access to the public is unrestricted.
- An associate might be at risk from unhappy or angry patients because of wait time or payment collection.
- The associate is frequently required to use personal protective equipment to prevent exposure to hazard.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
Our Mission: We provide Superior Quality Medical Care with a commitment of Prompt, Friendly, and Warm Customer Care.
Our Vision: To become the beloved leader of superior urgent care medicine along the Wasatch Front and the most respectable medical membership model to help reform our national healthcare.
Medallus Medical Core Values:
1) Genuinely place our patient’s needs before our personal preference and assumption.
2) Entrusted to relieve our patient’s discomfort, using any on-site therapeutic procedures, even
with the slightest indication.
3) Committed to “Do No Harm” to our patients by diagnosing accurately, using any on-site
4) Promise to provide warm customer service at all times.
5) Striving to be fast, friendly, and caring for both patients and co-workers.
6) Always be ethical, responsible, and accountable for team work.
7) Dedicated to create and maintain a positive, inviting, atmosphere, and workplace
environment at all times.
While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of this position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Urgent Care
- 12 hour shift
- X-Ray Tech: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply