Sanctum Health Partners is a new in-home pediatric therapy company in the DFW metroplex seeking highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for both full-time and part-time roles. Preferred candidates are those who have a passion for providing superior clinical care to their patients, as well as a strong desire to take part in changing how therapy is provided to children in the DFW area.
- Valid and unencumbered SLP License
- Valid and unexpired Driver’s License
- Current CPR
- Pediatric experience preferred
Sanctum Health Partners is a fresh new outlook on Home Health for therapists and patients alike.
In today’s home health world, we know that companies put the bottom line over patients far too often. Similarly, these same companies often gloss over their employees, resulting in an unhappy, uncaring work setting.
At Sanctum, we strive to make all of that different. We do this because we’ve already worked for those companies and experienced the consequences of a poor work environment. We listen to our employees and let them take a guiding hand of the company.
At the end of the day, our employees need to feel appreciated, happy, and that they work for a company that also works for them. Too much is at stake to accept otherwise. You know those companies. Come experience the difference with us as we change how therapy works, one kid at a time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $40.00 – $60.00 per hour
- Home Health
- Monday to Friday
- pediatric: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR (Preferred)
- Speech Language Pathologist (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- Home health care
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Click Here To Apply