CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces providing the best products and solutions in the industry through our flagship brands CoStar, LoopNet, and Apartments.com.
We strive to match our industry leading products with “world class” customer service and support to our external and internal clients by email and phone to resolve questions or concerns.
Join us in representing CoStar, the undisputed leading provider for commercial real estate data, analytics and market intelligence.
The Revenue Services Analyst will be responsible for answering questions and takes ownership of internal and customer queries on matters related to invoices and billing, contracts, and other financial matters to determine what corrective action is required. This role requires effective communication skills to uncover customer needs, answer questions, and deliver a positive impression on every customer interaction.
The Revenue Services Analyst will have heavy interaction with customers, Sales, Customer Service, and Accounts Receivable to ensure customer requests are addressed timely and accurately. Motivated individual must have strong customer service skills and ability to work independently. Excellent oral and written communication skills a must.
- Processing service cancellations as requested by the customers
- Resolving customer billing inquiries
- Utilizes company CRM tools to obtain and evaluate all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Reviewing and correcting contract setup issues
- Clarifying contractual questions in response to customer questions
- Correcting customer billing contact information
- Providing support for our online bill presentment tool, Bill Trust
- Receiving customer payments
- Preparing of credit memos
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Technical related field is preferred
- Commercial Real Estate or Multifamily industry and/or customer service related experience
- Ability to execute in a high transactional environment in an efficient and professional manner
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite (specific to Excel)
- Strong customer service skills
- A flexible communicator and good listener who can multitask to solve problems.
- Able to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills is a must
MUST be able to work mid-shift (11/11:30 am until 8:00 pm)
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment across a variety of departments, including Sales, Billing and Contracts, Accounts Receivable, Collections, and Customer Care/Service.
- Actively identifies areas for process improvement and/or enhanced communication across internal departments to increase our response time and improve the quality of our interactions with our customers.
- “Think outside the box” to find the best resolution for the customer.
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
What’s in it for you?
Working at CoStar Group means you’ll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you’ll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segways and bikes available for use during the day
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don’t just take our word for it – see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group:
Click Here To Apply