We are currently seeking a fun-loving, creative, Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to join our growing team. Come learn about the science of ABA and discover work that is both challenging and makes a difference in the lives of others. Paid training available.
Part-time openings available!
The candidate must be available a minimum of 3 weekdays, from 3-7 PM.
We’re also excited to announce the following sign-on bonuses, available for a limited amount of time:
- Registered Behavior Technician: $1,500 (part-time)
Successful candidates have:
- A high-level of energy and a passion for working with a diverse population of children.
- Minimum availability of 3 weekdays within the 3-7 pm time frame.
- Reliable transportation with proof of valid CA driver’s license and insurance.
- Willingness to drive an average of 45 minutes to and from client locations.
- High School diploma required; AA (or equivalent units) preferred.
- Ability to pass DOJ & FBI background check and TB test.
- Certification as a valid and active Registered Behavior Technician.
What you’ll do:
- Provide 1:1 play-based instruction to clients using techniques from the field of ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis).
- Travel to client’s location to provide services.
- Collect onsite data (company iPad provided).
- Attend trainings and meetings as required.
- A responsive mentor for every employee.
- Comprehensive training in ABA, ongoing supervision by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, and BCBA coursework reimbursement.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and competitive pay.
- Mileage reimbursement, paid time off, paid break and drive time, and 401K benefits.
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance benefits for full-time staff.
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401k benefits.
- Regular social events, sporting events and company-sponsored volunteer activities.
- Paid Registered Behavior Technician certification with automatic pay increase.
- Employee Assistance Program and monthly wellness events.
To be considered for this position please apply directly to Gateway Learning Group.
Please copy and paste the link below to be directed to the application:
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Registered Behavior Technician (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply