This is a Part Time position with potential for transition to Full Time.
Are you a Physical Therapist with passion for improving the lives of seniors? As a Physical Therapist (PT) with The Laurels of Summit Ridge you will help patients throughout all phases of treatment to regain functional independence. Attention to detail, individualized care, and participation in a team approach are part of every interaction.
Why just work, when you can help shape a legacy?
Laurel Health Care Company offers one of the leading employee benefit packages in the industry, including health insurance, 401K, paid time off and paid holidays. When you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and strong teamwork abilities.
The Physical Therapist evaluates and treats residents, communicates with families, physicians, and other team members and maintains documentation of services in the medical record.
- Supervise PTAs, Rehab Aides, trains Rehab Aides, and assists nursing with training of Restorative Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Develop and implements effective treatment plans and obtains approval for services from referring physician.
- Conduct in-service training for other staff in the facility.
- Instruct residents’ families and/or nursing staff in maintenance, routine or restorative programs.
- Complete MDS care plan documentation.
- Graduate of an approved PT program
- Current PT license
Long term care experience preferred.
100 Riceville Road, Asheville, NC 28805, USA
Click Here To Apply