At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Status : Full Time
Position: Medical Assistant/Scribe Full Time Float
Department : Dermatology
Location : PROVO
- Must have experience in medical transcription and be a certified Medical Assistant.
- Previous experience with electronic medical records and medical terminology.
- Good customer service, organization, and attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter, team player, dependable, friendly and professional and to be able to multi-task and work efficiently.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
Description : Dermatology is looking for a full time float MA that will to work directly with our providers (during the exam) to record patient encounters, orders and other duties in the office. Because patient care is our top priority, the ability to exhibit compassion and courtesy towards patients and co-workers while providing care is a must. We expect our team to promptly and professionally get results and relay messages to patients as necessary while fulfilling work duties. This position will cover for teams in each of our locations depending on where coverage is needed.
Hours: 7:30 am- 5:30 pm. Weekdays
Click Here To Apply