At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Status: Full Time
Position: Medical Assistant
Location: Provo/American Fork
- Completion of accredited Medical Assistant program.
- Must be a self-starter, multitasker and willing to work as a team player.
- Must be able to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
Description: We are looking for a skilled and organized Medical Assistant to join our healthcare team. You will perform a combination of various clinical tasks.
- Rooming patients, taking medical histories, recording patient vital signs and assisting the physician during procedures.
- You will also administer injections, download diabetic meters, order lab work and send prescriptions.
- Will be scheduling tests and procedures, calling patients with test results and working on prior authorizations.
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday
Click Here To Apply