We are looking for an entry level sales/marketing assistant to support the sales and marketing activities as well as assist with the product management of company’s product portfolio. Work closely with employees in other functions, such as production, inventory, and other support organizations. Ideal position for a recent marketing graduate.
- Learn customer needs, issues, and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Assist with and provide advice for sales and lead generation efforts.
- Support promotional activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Assist in prioritizing the requirements to product development teams.
- Support our website and digital product development.
- Provide input for brochures, flyers, and pre-printed promotional pages.
- Support market research, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends to translate outcomes into actionable insights for the development team.
- Other sales and marketing activities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in marketing (3.0+ GPA)
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be professional in verbal and written communication
- Some graphic design preferred, including Adobe suite.
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday
We are a manufacturer and distributor of quality education products to medical universities. We believe in our people who are capable to learn and improve, believe in the power of teamwork, and a lean system to make us the best at what we do. Many associates have been with us for a long time and are experts in their respective areas. We have 401k matching paid holidays, and more.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Click Here To Apply