At Progressive Care, we are dedicated to having the best customer service and tenant experiences possible. Working with us means you’ll be a part of a top-notch team serving our senior communities.
Our River Grand Community is hiring an Executive Director!
As the Executive Director, you will lead and build a team of department directors that report directly to you. You will have direct impact on intentionally shaping culture and prepare department leaders to manage responsibility as it pertains to project operations and project management.
- A passion and aptitude for working with the elderly and/or disabled persons.
- Possess skills to communicate effectively with those you may supervise or those to whom you report and with tenants and their families.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working with the senior population.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the preferred areas Healthcare Administration, Hospitality Management, or Business.
- 3-5 years of management or healthcare related experience.
- Experience in a managerial role that was responsible for multiple disciplines.
- Budgeting and staffing experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent communication and language skills.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the professional image of the community;
- Provides organizational structure and ensures effective and efficient daily operations;
- Delegates responsibilities in accordance with short-term and long-term objectives;
- Leads and directs quality assurance program ensuring exceptional care and employment environment to include meeting monthly with tenants and staff and ensures that feedback is received and documented;
- Support and lead departmental directors in creating measureable goals and setting expectations on quality;
- Oversight, leadership and mentorship of department leaders to assist in achieving quality measures;
- Develops positive working relationships and open communication with supervisors, staff, residents, resident representatives and volunteers through their attitude, direct teaching and coaching. Leading by example is critical;
- Actively advocates for superior care and promotes service excellence. Ensures all ancillary services meet the needs of the residents;
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of current trends and new developments in the assisted living and senior housing field;
- Ensures building is in compliance with federal state and local standards and regulations. Is available for license surveys;
- Works and coordinates with Progressive Care and vendor contracts;
- Responsible for investigating and reporting incidents of suspected tenant maltreatment (abuse, neglect or financial exploitation);
- Maintains risk management files compliant with organization’s policies and procedures;
- Person responsible for health or safety hazards in the building or on the grounds, including establishing routine tests of building “Emergency Plans” and systems and update these plans and systems as necessary, with training for staff;
Progressive Care offers competitive wages, Health insurance, HSA, FSA, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401(K), Short Term Disability, Accident insurance, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Cancer insurance, Medical Bridge insurance, Critical Illness insurance, Flexibility in hours that fit your life, and Paid Time Off.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $29.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Click Here To Apply