Orkin is looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join our team. With us you will be able to grow your career and control your financial opportunity in a large, opportunity filled territory.
- Lucrative commission with a competitive base salary
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match & employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Company provided iPhone, iPad and market leading software applications
- Quality, comprehensive training programs
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarships and much more
- The ability to cold call, propose, and close new business
- The ability to utilize computers, laptops, IPADs and other electronics
- Outstanding customer service, communication and organizational skills
- Display and practice a high level of integrity and ethical standards
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Develop relationships and referrals with business owners in your territory
- Excellent follow-up and quality assurance visits with clients
- Successful business-to-business sales experience
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply now!
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Must meet physical job requirements with or without accommodations.
We promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We are actively seeking skilled females, transitioning military personnel, and veteran candidates. Orkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a drug-free environment
- Driver License
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Click Here To Apply