Pac-Van, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Finance Corporation, provides storage and office space solutions to its customers through the leasing and selling of storage containers, mobile office trailers, modular buildings and bulk liquid storage frac tanks. The company serves a wide variety of customers, including those in the commercial, construction, education, government, health care, industrial, and retail sectors. Committed to providing high quality products, dependable service and sales excellence, Pac-Van, Inc. is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, and has over 60 offices throughout North America.
The job responsibilities consist of:
- Transport mobile offices, storage containers and ground level offices
- Providing great customer service
- High motivation
- Maintain DOT records and reporting
- 40% labor and 60% driving
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Must have at least 2 years driving experience
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
- Ability to push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to throw 5 lbs. strap up to 15’ high and 10’ forward to secure a load to a trailer
- Ability to operate a ratchet or chain binder at chest or shoulder height to securely tighten 4” straps or chains
- Ability to place and operate a manual hydraulic jack
- Work in an outside environment
- Ability to climb into/out of equipment and ladder to access unit roofs
- DOT physical
- Current Motor Vehicle Report
- Pre-employment drug test
- Drive manual transmission
- Medical, 3 plan types, partial company pay
- Life Insurance, company pay
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Life Insurance, self and/or family
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
Pac-Van is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click Here To Apply