- Acts as a communication liaison by greeting all internal and external customers to proactively meet service requests and to promote positive customer relations.
- Provides patient care under the supervision of licensed staff, Charge Nurse, Clinical Manager, Unit Manager or Director of Nursing in performing electrocardiograph exams, watching monitors for unit patients, informing the RN of significant rhythms and admitting/discharging patients from the monitoring system.
- Maintains designated hospital competencies validated by the Competency Based Orientation (CBO) plan.
- Demonstrates a strong belief and behaviors consistent with the Saint Joseph Health Mission and Core Values (Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence).
- Complies with safety and emergency procedures.
- Complies with organizational policies.
- Documents activities consistent with organizational guidelines.
- Performs critical/frequent procedures or services.
- Provides care/services based on identified needs.
- Uses required equipment for providing care/services.
- Consults with organizational resources.
- Demonstrates professional responsibility as per job classification.
- Demonstrates Core Values Guest Relations/Guest Service Standards.
- Demonstrates Core Values Based on Behavioral Standards.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Click Here To Apply