Terms of Hire: Full time.
Salary: $ 160,000–$195,000 / YR + Benefits
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology – areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you’re looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients’ lives and being a great place to work, we hope you’ll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
The Associate Director (AD) of HEOR will support health economics and outcomes research activities in support of Jazz’s Neuroscience portfolio, and will design and implement studies that are aligned with the data generation strategy for each brand. The AD will report to the Director of HEOR for Neuroscience.
- Understand HEOR strategy and develop HEOR strategic approaches for products in different stages of development.
- Work closely with US and EU Rest of World (EU ROW) Jazz teams to develop strategies specific to their respective payers and stakeholders.
- Work with KOLs to implement HEOR analyses, as needed.
- Identify, design, implement, and manage outcomes research projects, including but not limited to retrospective database analyses, economic models, chart reviews etc.
- Identify appropriate US and EU ROW data sources.
- Conduct literature searches and systematic literature reviews.
- Develop analysis plans (e.g., for claims or EMR database analyses) in collaboration with a statistician.
- Conduct economic analyses and/or conduct detailed reviews of existing analyses.
- Support development and revision of AMCP dossiers.
- Manage relationships with vendors to ensure timely completion of high quality projects.
- Communicate study plans, study methods, and results to internal teams.
- Present health outcomes research findings at scientific congresses and participate in the development and writing of manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and regulatory guidelines governing commercial and scientific interactions with healthcare professionals, payers, advocacy and other business partners.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and ensure continuous and consistent communication with key internal partners on HEOR projects.
- Represent HEOR on cross-functional internal teams.
- Remain current on HEOR data sources and analytic methods.
- Advanced degree related to health economics and/or health outcomes research (MS, MPH, PhD, PharmD).
- At least 3 years of HEOR experience in the pharmaceutical or related industries (e.g., consulting).
- Experience with HEOR strategy and implementation in at least one region.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, including in-depth knowledge of health economic modeling, PROs and claims database analysis methodologies.
- Solid understanding of epidemiology and biostatistics.
- Experience in managing multiple projects across a variety of health outcomes methodologies and therapeutic areas.
- Proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% time.
You Will Enjoy:
- An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the way!
- Apply today to learn more and be part of our Growth story.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and once shortlisted, our team will be in touch with you for further discussions.
Click Here To Apply