Providence is calling a ADH Rehab/Activity Aide ( Spokane Adult Day Health , Days, 0.0 FTE) to Providence Elderplace in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position, you will:
- Assist Physical therapist and Rehab certified RN with restorative therapy and individual therapy needs.
- Monitor patient reaction to therapy and report significant changes or developments to therapist.
- Assist in transferring patients between different surfaces as needed.
- Assist in general department maintenance by performing light housekeeping tasks on a frequent basis:
- Perform scheduled cleaning and maintenance of department equipment and supplies per department procedures.
- Maintain a safe environment for clients, staff and visitors.
- Communicate effectively to clients, staff and visitors.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- AHA-BLS required within 3 months of hire
Preferred qualification for this position include:
- 1 year experience working with older adults
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence ElderPlace is conveniently located in Spokane, WA. The PACE (Program for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) keeps older adults as healthy as possible in the community by providing comprehensive health care and social services including: primary and specialty medical care, a day health program, social work services, rehabilitation, housing (if necessary) and much more. The Providence ElderPlace team of health care and social service professionals and our affiliates provide comprehensive integrated care to our participants.
For information on our comprehensive range of benefits, visit:
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Therapy Support (PTA, COTA, Rehab Aide)
Req ID: 268869
Click Here To Apply