Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Talent Acquisition Senior Program Manager PSJH to our location in Renton, WA. This position can work remotely and is open to candidates anywhere within our five state footprint. (AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA) This is a limited duration position.
We are seeking a Senior Program Manager to be responsible for the implementation, measurement and iteration of a complex enterprise recruiting programs for PSJH. This is a temporary role for a 6-9 month assignment. The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for management of the strategic direction and continuous improvement of enterprise-wide programs in which may include solutions related to forecasting, attracting, assessing and selecting candidates, recruitment and hiring processes, candidate experience, vendor management, technology, data and supporting operations. Within this scope, the Senior Program Manager will be asked to assess, recommend, implement and measure programs for business impact and strategic alignment with PSJH mission, vision and strategy.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for working collaboratively and strategically with Talent Acquisition leaders to develop proactive recruitment solutions and strategies to address the future workforce needs of Providence Health & Services and all affiliates.
- Development of overall system-wide program strategy and objectives in partnership with Talent Acquisition and other HR leaders.
- Develop and manage program budgets and securing funding for solutions through development of outcome-based business cases.
- Identify, contract, manage and measure external vendors supporting program solutions, including, but not limited to writing and conducting RFPs, selecting, onboarding and terminating vendors and holding vendors accountable to measurable results.
- Develops and manages to key performance indicators to measure program results and demonstrate program effectiveness and outcomes.
- Collaborates with other key stakeholders and departments on developing effective solutions to maximize recruiting efforts and drive successful hiring outcomes.
- Leverages project management practices, change management practices and outcome based measurement to drive successful program results.
- Demonstrates service excellence and positive interpersonal relations in dealing with others, including employees, managers, medical staff, volunteers, vendors and community members, so that productivity and positive relations are maximized.
- Actively supports and incorporates the mission and core values into daily activities. Treats all others with respect and demonstrates excellence, justice and compassion in daily work and relationships with others.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Field or equivalent education/experience.
- 5 years related experience.
- Experience successfully designing, launching, managing and measuring cross-functional, enterprise-wide programs, solutions, processes and projects aligned with organization strategy within medium to large companies.
- Experience presenting to senior leaders and large groups independently.
- Strong project management experience using applied program and project methodologies with experience building project plans, communication and change management plans, process workflows, training documents and presentations.
- Experience with change management methodologies (CAP, Workout, etc.).
- Healthcare, REcruiting, HR and/or marketing experience preferred.
Preferred Qualifications for this position include:
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
- PHR or SPHR.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Shared Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for our Providence family of organizations across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
For information on our comprehensive range of benefits, visit:
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Non-Clinical Lead/Supervisor/Manager
Other Location(s): Montana, California, Washington, Oregon, Alaska
Req ID: 268089
Click Here To Apply