Staff Accountant (Permanent, Full-time)
Reports To: Finance & Accounting Manager
Summary of Position:
The staff accountant’s primary responsibility is to support the Finance & Administration department in a wide range of duties, including the management of day-to-day financial transactions, payroll processing, account reconciliation and reporting. This position will work with various internal and external customers to assist in meeting the department’s goals and objectives. This is an exciting opportunity to gain relevant skills in a variety of accounting functions while being part of an innovative and dynamic team.
- Prepare and process semi-monthly payroll
- Manage Accounts Payable and assist with cash disbursement processing and reporting
- Assist in the preparation of Accounts Receivable invoices and resolve billing issues
- Support treasury function through weekly bank and credit card reconciliations
- Assist with benefit enrollments, payments, and reconciliation of related liability accounts
- Help with month-end closing procedures, financial reporting and budgeting
- Support annual financial audit & tax preparation through document collection and report compilation
- Assist with data entry and document filing
Competencies for success:
- Accuracy & Attention to Detail
- Analytical Skills & Problem Solving
- Time Management & Ability to Meet Deadlines
- Communication & Collaboration
- Integrity & Ability to Maintain Confidentiality
- Technical Proficiency: Excel, QuickBooks, Various Accounting Tools / Systems
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Finance or Accounting role
- Prior payroll experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business preferred
- Strong knowledge of financial and accounting principles
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- This position is based in Boise, ID. Relocation assistance is not provided.
VisitPay is a well-funded start-up in a $400B growing market. We are a nationally focused company working closing with some of the nation’s largest and most well-respected health systems to provide innovative and compelling SaaS-based products. We are poised to capture significant share in the massive and growing self-pay market. Our solutions help healthcare systems optimize their revenue while providing patients with much improved and friendly billing experience.
Located in beautiful Boise, Idaho, you will have the opportunity to work with an exceptional leadership team who has significant experience building companies in consumer finance, software and analytics, and enjoy a competitive salary, benefits and equity appreciation rights, as well as a work/life balance suited to enjoy the beautiful landscape Idaho provides.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
VisitPay is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click Here To Apply