Find what you’re looking for in your career, at PacMed as a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor at our Northgate Clinic in Seattle, Washington.
Provides leadership and management for the day-to-day back office clinical operations of the site or area. Responsible for regulatory requirements in accordance with state and federal law, as well as Medicare requirements. Coordinates clinical staff coverage and coordinates care within the back office team to facilitate the provider/patient interaction.
In this position you will:
- Recruits, orients, and trains back office staff to meet the needs of the site. Provides regular feedback to supervised employees through the performance management system to include quarterly appraisals and regular feedback sessions
- Participates in PMC and Clinic leadership committees, projects and functions as appropriate
- Ensures back office compliance with revenue cycle and billing of supplies and services
- Assists with the achievement of service and quality goals. Ensures clinic meets operational, regulatory and safety standards
- Evaluates and develops staffing patterns, develops work schedules, assigns work duties and sets priorities within the work unit or area
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Current WA State Registered Nurse license
- CPR certification within 4 months of hire
- Three (3) years progressive supervisory experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ambulatory care experience
About the Pacific Medical Center:
Pacific Medical Center is an expanding network of outpatient clinics providing primary and specialty care to the greater Seattle area and employing more than 150 providers representing most medical specialties. Pacific Medical Centers is affiliated with Providence Health & Services, which operates 28 exceptional not-for-profit hospitals and more than 350 clinics across the West. With hundreds of physician and advanced practice provider opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Pacific Medical Centers and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models. Find what you are looking for in your next practice opportunity with Pacific Medical Centers! Learn more at www.pacmed.org/providerjobs .
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
Our mission is to provide respectful, high-quality, patient-focused healthcare to each person and to the communities we serve.
Quality and respect. These are the words Pacific Medical Centers (PacMed) employees live and work by. PacMed is a private, not-for-profit, primary and integrated multispecialty health care network with 10 outpatient clinics across the Puget Sound region and more than 175 primary and specialty care providers. Affiliated with the Providence Health & Services system, PacMed provides patient-focused health care — and even same-day appointments — to patients in King, Snohomish and Pierce counties. We provide immediate access to cutting-edge technology, first-class facilities and board-certified specialists, many of whom have been listed as among “Seattle’s Best Doctors.”
Pacific Medical Centers, PacMed, and their Affiliates’ (collectively “PacMed”) comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. PacMed does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Job Category: Nurse Lead/Supervisor/Manager
Req ID: 268963
Click Here To Apply