Total Joint Team
Seeking full-time experienced PA to join our Total Joint team, working with four total joint surgeons and three total joint PAs.
Job responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Evaluate, diagnose, and treat acute and chronic orthopaedic conditions
- Order and interpret diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient’s specific need
- Management of prescriptions
- Office procedures including injections, aspirations, splinting, suturing, I&D, etc
- Triage and handling of patient related clinical questions and concerns
- Facilitates staff, patient and family decision making by providing educational tools
- OR surgical assist
- Inpatient hospital rounds and consults
- Orthopaedic/OR experience required.
- Strong communication skills and display of professionalism when working with patients, families and the community
- Work autonomously while maintaining a close working relationship with supervising physicians
- Demonstrate proficiency and comfort with all methods of patient electronic documentation and communication.
- Full-time position. Monday – Friday.
- Your time will be divided between office/clinic and OR assist..
- Occasional weekend obligation to cover our Acute Injury Clinic (9am-1pm).
- Call obligation approx. x 2 per month.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Salary is based on years of experience and industry standards, to be discussed and negotiated. Opportunity to increase salary with additional call coverage.
Concord Orthopaedics (www.concordortho.com):
We are a large, private multidisciplinary physician group based in Concord New Hampshire, with 25-physicians and 3 satellite offices in surrounding communities. We have physicians with subspecialty expertise in Orthopaedics, Physiatry, and Rheumatology. We are located approximately one hour north of Boston, one hour south of the White Mountains and close to the NH Seacoast with endless recreational opportunities, all within a short driving distance.
We currently employ 15 advanced practitioners across multiple subspecialties within the practice. Come and join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Orthopaedic PA: 1 year (Preferred)
- Master’s (Required)
- Concord, NH 03301 (Required)
- NCCPA (Required)
- United States (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply