Hopewell In-Home Senior Care is looking for CNA’s & HHA’s to join our team of caregivers.
CNA License or HHA Certificate
Eligible AHCA Level II Background Screening
Current CPR certification
Driving License with reliable transportation and Valid Auto Insurance Card
Cell Phone with Reliable Service
Must be able to pass drug screening
CNA/HHA work under the supervision of a Registered Nurse to provide various personal care functions with an established plan of care.
Aid with activities of daily living, and care for patients in the comfort of their homes.
CNA/HHA assist patients with bathing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming.
Perform light housekeeping activities to provide a clean and safe living environment.
Other duties include (but are not limited to) meal preparation and transportation as needed. Provide ambulation and transfer assistance as needed. Provide medication reminders. Provide general housekeeping and cleaning. Provide companionship and conversation.
Flexible scheduling – make your schedule based on cases within your availability. We have availability for part time, full time, and PRN employees.
Competitive weekly pay and direct deposit.
Recognition – we like to reward our caregivers for going above and beyond!
Support System – Registered Nurses, Quality Assurance Coordinators, Personal Coordinators, and Scheduling Coordinators are all working as your support team and are only a phone call away during your employment with Hopewell.
Employee Pay Increases – Hopewell evaluates caregivers throughout their employment. There are opportunities for pay increases along the way.
Health Insurance Available.
Transportation compensation and travel time compensation.
Our caregivers are W-2 employees.
Morning, afternoon, evening and overnight shifts available, but preference is currently given to applicants with morning and weekend availability.
Pay & Benefits:
Pay starts at $10-$12hr
Benefits Packages Include: Health Insurance-If minimum qualifications are met
How to Apply:
By Phone: (352) 415-2511 ext: 702
In Person: 1405 NW 6th St, Gainesville, FL 32601
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 – $12.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Home Health
- Monday to Friday
- Home Care: 1 year (Required)
- Nurses wear own scrubs
Nurse Patient Ratio:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page:
Click Here To Apply