Professional Delivery Driver roles, with GHG Transport LLC, available. Providing last mile delivery services for our one and only partner Amazon! We are considered an Essential Business and are in full operation with COVID-19 compliant business practices.
GHG Transport LLC is currently recruiting & hiring hardworking, reliable, and safe delivery drivers to provide exceptional delivery service to Amazon customers.
This job is much harder than Lyft, door dash, uber and the like. Please understand this should not be the idea coming into this job.
Full-Time Shifts are 4 of 7 days per week; one weekend day required (Saturday or Sunday).
Part-Time Shifts are 2 to 3 days per week; one weekend day required (Saturday or Sunday – TBD)
HIGH NEED Part-Time Weekend Wraps – Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
NOTE: There will be 2-Days of Paid Training , 1-Hour Driver videos, and computer setup into our systems before starting.
Approximate start date – WEEK OF 10/5/20 or later
Approximately 10:00 AM – 8:30 PM- (times may vary slightly)
Gain experience, credibility and certifications in logistics operations and transport.
Accrued two weeks paid vacation/sick time, medical, vision, and dental for full-time associates after 30 days (may be longer during launch).
We operate out of Amazon’s DDV5 Delivery Station, 2889 Himalaya Rd Aurora, CO 80011
We are FAMILY OWNED and OPERATED!
We are a pay for performance company. Leadership opportunities with additional pay and bonuses are open and available for full-time and part-time employees who have demonstrated proficiency and teamwork.
Qualified employees will operate (1) of our fleet Ford Transit vans on an Amazon Logistics route delivering packages to residential doorsteps, apartment complexes, and commercial businesses. Employees are provided a uniform with the following: Shirt, Pants/Shorts, Hat (optional). Wear your Amazon uniform with pride, knowing you are working with the best of the best!
Our typical shift consists of the following:
- 600 lbs. of packages hand loaded and delivered over 100 – 140 stops.
- 15-40 flights of stairs throughout apartment complexes or commercial buildings navigated
- 8-12 total miles of walking including load-out activities and delivering throughout the day
Baseline Qualifications & Requirements:
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Valid Driver’s License
- At least 21 years of age
- Familiar and able to operate smart phone and GPS technology without aide
- Able to lift packages and bundles weighing up to 70lbs multiple times during a route
- Able to climb stairs on a regular basis
- Submit to motor vehicle records check and drug screening
- Industrial Athletes who have experience in last mile logistics including delivery
- At least a year of professional driving experience, preferably multi-passenger, cargo vans, or straight trucks
· Preferred candidates can:
· 1. Walk a brisk 15-minute mile
· 2. Lift and transfer 600 lbs. of cargo in six minutes or less (~50 lb. increments)
· 3. Have 5+ years operating smart phone and GPS technology on a regular basis
· Our Company’s priorities are Safety, Quality, Teamwork, and Efficiency, in that order! We put the safety and wellness of our employees first! See what it’s like to be on a winning and supportive team during this unprecedented time. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time (as close to 40 hours as possible), Part-time (as close to 20 to 30 hours as possible)
Note: Scheduled for 10-Hour shift, but depends on how quickly routes are completed.
Pay: $16.00 – $17.00 per hour
Some possible additional earning opportunities:
Possible monthly and bi-weekly performance bonuses as we grow the fleet
- Safety Bonuses
- Referral Bonuses
- Tenure Bonuses
- Paid training
- Great technology and new vans provided
NO CDL Required! Company provides vehicle!
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s (Required)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.50 – $17.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Providing COVID-19 safety materials
- commercial driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- On the road
Click Here To Apply