This position is in Burbank, CA and the employee needs to be within driving distance to the office. (for the first 4 to 6 months)
Opportunity awaits motivated individuals with the desire to grow our business and grow with us professionally!
Are you a consultative sales professional with a passion for selling products and services?
A “Hunter” Sales Representative with the commitment, drive, and work ethic necessary to aggressively prospect and sell to decision makers?
Can you represent the entire business and make a positive impact with every customer, client and employee interaction?
Do you have a track record of collaborating and working with others to meet sales goals?
Day Wireless is looking for someone who is motivated, willing to learn, and goal oriented that has experience selling in a team environment with creative and resourceful problem solving abilities and strong attention to detail.If this describes you, you may be eligible to become a member of our Day Wireless team as our next Wireless Sales Representative.
The product focus is on Motorola products, software and wireless systems including:
· Software – Security, Public safety, AI + more!
· Two-Way Radio Systems
· Broadband Wireless Ethernet Bridges
· Digital CCTV
· In-Building Signal Boosters
· Telemetry and Data
· Wireless Data Capture Devices
· WLAN Networking
The Key to Your Success
· At least 2 years of outside sales B2B experience with a strong background selling technical equipment and solutions to high level executive decision makers with a history of successful quota and/or sales objective attainment. We will train the right individuals!
· Prospect for new account opportunities to meet or exceed monthly objectives by proactively selling Day Wireless products and services to qualified businesses.
· Maintain a high level of sales activity including needs assessments, application development, proposal presentation, negotiation, and post-sale services.
· Be self-motivated!
· Ability to be accessible to clients and customers when needed and drive up to 75% but be home every night.
· Be a great team player, ability to work with a variety of different personalities and be able to track the process/service for each client is being met.
Preferred experience, but not a must
· Products and service knowledge of telecommunications and technical skills related to design and services.
· Demonstrated success in telecommunications sales to end-user customers, including strategic and small to large sized customers using relationship management and system sales concepts
What We Are Looking For
· 2 years + of outside sales B2B experience.
· This position requires traveling to clients.
· Must be able to communicate verbally, written, face-to-face and over the phone with customers and co-workers.
· Must be an excellent listener with the ability to build successful relationships
· Support others within the sales and service team to achieve customer satisfaction levels.
· Maintain professional relationship with all customers and business partners.
Salary is a base plus commission
The team at Day Wireless enjoys competitive compensation and excellent benefits including medical/dental, 401K, insurance and paid vacations. Plus, the great combination of a family owned business that offers large company stability with a small company atmosphere.
Day Wireless Systems is the largest, full-service wireless integrator in the West and the nation’s largest authorized service center for Motorola two-way communications products and among the largest Motorola dealers in the country for sales of wireless devices. We offer an array of wireless products including specialized wireless systems for business, industry and government as well as general wireless equipment, service, and rental products.
Day Wireless Systems ( DWS) and Reliance Connects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: DWS is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at DWS are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. DWS will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. DWS encourages applicants of all ages.
The team at Day Wireless enjoys competitive compensation and excellent benefits including:
· Medical (employer paid for employee)
· Company-Paid Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Disability Insurance for employees after 5 years
· Educational Reimbursement
· Flexible Spending Account
· Voluntary Short Term Disability, Accident, and Cancer Insurance
· Potential for yearly bonus (based on company profitability)
· 10 paid vacation days the first year with it increasing in increments at major milestones
· 40 hours of sick time
· 8 paid holidays with 1 floating holiday
· Company discounts (Costco, Credit Union, Verizon)
· Growth opportunity through defined career paths
· Contests/activities/accolades/rewards through Employee Appreciation Program
· PLUS, the great combination of a large family owned business that offers financial stability and job security with a small company atmosphere
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Presentation Skills: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales Prospecting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Outside Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply