***Now Hiring – Full-time Cleaners for 2nd Shift with Advancement Opportunities!***
Wells & Sons Janitorial Service, Inc. is a locally owned family business that has provided commercial janitorial services throughout the Dayton area for 45 years.
· Current positions are 8 hours per night, Monday through Friday. Scheduled shifts typically begin at 6:00 pm.
· Candidate’s pay typically starts at $10.50/hr, depending on experience level, with a pay increase after 30 days.
· Candidate must be able to pass a local, state, and federal criminal background check.
· Candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment and random drug screening.
· Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
** Apply in person Monday-Friday between 10:00 am & 4:00 pm at 512 E. Dayton Yellow Springs Rd, Fairborn, OH 45324, or an interview can be scheduled through this job posting. Please call (937) 878-4375 or (937) 878-4336 if you have any questions.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Emptying trash; dusting; cleaning desks, countertops, and sinks; cleaning and stocking restrooms; sweeping and mopping floors; vacuuming the carpet, and cleaning glass.
· There may be occasional work with the floor crew, which involves stripping, scrubbing, waxing, buffing, or burnishing the floor or cleaning carpet with a floor machine.
Qualifications and Skills
· No experience required.
· Paid training provided.
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Life Insurance
· Paid Employee Recruitment Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.50 – $13.00 per hour
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Office Building
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
Click Here To Apply