Empyreal provides end-to-end logistics solutions for our business owners, retail customers, franchisees, credit unions, and financial institution partners. Our transportation platform utilizes real-time, high tech tracking and monitoring systems that provide peace of mind. Our mission is to redefine traditional solutions that empower our customers while maintaining our standards of integrity, innovation, and shared values. Empyreal is not just another company. We work every day to make sure our actions live up to our commitments. If the thought of working for a growing, start-up company sounds appealing to you, we invite you to consider joining our team of experienced professionals.
Imagine working as part of the start-up team for our brand-new facility in the Sacramento area. The Driver / Transport Specialist operates comfortable, lightweight armored vehicles and provides valuable cargo transportation services to clients, retail locations, and financial institutions. The Transport Specialist serves clients all over California and does some travel to other states. One night per week overnight travel is required. Enhanced pay is available for designated long-distance routes as specified by management. The Transport Specialist places value not only on what work gets done, but also how it gets done. This position interacts directly with customers with a focus on safety, customer satisfaction, and professionalism.
Major responsibilities are as follows:
- Represents Empyreal as a transportation and customer service professional.
- Safely operates vehicles in a variety of traffic, road, weather, and daylight conditions.
- Collects, transports, and delivers currency and coin to and from vehicles and client locations.
- Load and unload ATM machines.
- Uses handheld electronic devices to scan and track currency shipments and determine vehicle routes.
- Ensures the safe, accurate, and secure collection and delivery of clients’ assets.
- Completes documentation and updates into handheld electronic devices.
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip vehicle safety inspections.
- Maintains the vehicle, equipment, and the facility in clean and operational readiness condition.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If you are known as an exceptional employee who produces great work and believes in providing best-in-class customer service, we want you to join our growing team and share our vision. Starting pay is $17 – $18 hour along with a great choice of benefits. Enhanced pay of $22 hour will apply to certain designated long distance routes as specified by management. The position qualifications are as follows:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- One plus years of experience preferred within a delivery driver, route driver, van driver, Non-CDL driver, or medical transport driver is preferred.
- No felonies and clean driving record are required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly and 75 pounds occasionally.
- Trustworthiness and the ability to act with integrity is of utmost important.
Click Here To Apply