TechTrend is currently seeking a Migration Engineer, Sr to join our team!
TechTrend is an innovative enterprise IT solutions provider that delivers scalable, repeatable, and predictable mission outcomes. From the cloud to the desktop, clients trust us because they know we will deliver a solution that works for today – and sets them up for future success. TechTrend understands the importance of developing its talent and has put in place very competitive and comprehensive benefits and a compensation package that includes a 401(k) Matching Program, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Professional Development Program, a robust Medical Benefits Plan, and much more.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurances
- Paid Time Off
- Federal Holidays Off
- Teleworking Opportunities Available
- 401(k) Plan
- Short, Long Term Disability Insurance
- Design, develop, test, operate, and sustain secure computing architectures to include cloud, data centers, and overall infrastructure optimization activities
- Collect solution requirements, document requirements, and performance objectives, detailing metrics and benchmarking measurements for evaluation in an independent fashion
- Capable of leading the technical strategy for agile development teams.
- Ensure strategic alignment of technical design and architecture to meet the agency’s strategic direction and be capable of decomposing business and system architecture to support clean-interface multi-team development
- Ensure product roadmaps, backlogs, and measurable success criteria, writing user stories (i.e., can establish a path to delivery for breaking down stories), are developed with input from the team, users, and stakeholders
- Must be familiar with multiple Cloud Services Providers technology and services
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- Active Secret Clearance (required)
- Cloud+, Security+, Network+, or Cisco Certified Network Associate (required)
- 7+ years of Cloud Engineering experience (required)
- 1+ years of DoD experience (preferred)
- 1+ years of DISA experience (preferred)
- Solid client interfacing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading technical teams
Indeed Hire and TechTrend are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- DoD: 1 year (Preferred)
- DISA: 1 year (Required)
- Cloud Engineering: 7 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Secret Clearance (Required)
- Cloud+, Security+, Network+, or Cisco Certified Network Associate (Required)
- Fort Meade, MD: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply