Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Abides by and demonstrates the company Mission – Vision – Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis.
- Calls on physicians, hospital, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility discharge planning services and management within an assigned territory to promote the sale of designated service lines.
- Conducts pre-discharge hospital or other facility visits at the physicians’ request and upon receiving physician orders to make a preliminary determination of the need/eligibility for home care. Documents patient demographic, clinical and payer information on company approved forms and works with agency management to process referral.
- Maintains detailed territory list, prioritizing accounts in accordance with the market/territory sales plan. Maintains detailed territory management systems records.
- Compile, communicate, and execute best practices in the field. Help develop new ideas, protocols, and efficiencies for maximizing marketing resources to grow market share.
- Develop market specific sales strategies to generate new business
- Strive to learn and understand the organizations way of generating new business leads
- Assist RDS and Senior Care Coordinator in any other task as defined by the supervisor.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Assists with the Care Coordinator and RDS to provide customer service onsite with accounts
- Help to deliver and track outstanding orders
- Assists in account management of offices, facilities (ALF’s SNF’s) and Hospitals
- Assists in increasing sales in established accounts
- This is a growth position to Care Coordinator with a time frame of 6-12 months.
- Must have a GED or High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred, Nursing background a plus
- Must possess excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly
- Ability to travel
- Flexibility with schedule and availability to attend after hours events
- Basic computer competencies with Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Ability to learn and effectively use other business software programs
Printed Name: ________________________________________ Date: _____________________
Employee Signature: ______________________________________________________________
Click Here To Apply