New York State Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW or LCSW-R).
- New York State Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC-T or CASAC) a plus.
- At least 3 years of full-time clinical work experience in the substance use field.
- At least 1-2 years of supervisory experience in an OASAS license facility supervising an interdisciplinary team a plus.
- Strong leadership abilities in team development, staff motivation clinical supervision and career development to staff,
- Strong organizing, planning, strategic thinking and analysis skills. Can problem solve, be creative in both setting and meeting achievable goals and objectives.
- Working knowledge of the 822 OASAS regulations and documentation preferred.
- Completion of the 14-hour Clinical Supervision Foundations required by OASAS is plus.
- Excellent clinical skills, working with complex co-occurring substance use and mental health needs of adolescents, adults, veterans, elderly and families.
- Experience working with DSS, PINS, CPS, TASC, schools, and Adoption/Foster Care.
- Ability to utilize electronic medical records a must.
- Experience with evidence-based practices for crisis medical, mental health and substance use a plus.
The Guidance Center of Westchester is seeking a dynamic leader for our OASAS licensed 822 outpatient clinic located in Mt. Vernon. This individual will lead our multidisciplinary team that includes social workers, CASAC-T, LMFT, CRPA, nurse, and addiction psychiatrist in the provision of comprehensive substance use services to adults, adolescents, and families. In addition, the Director may provide clinical supervision to our newly developed SAMSHA funded Certified Community Behavioral Health Center (CCBHC) Access Center providing quality coordinated crisis response, screening, engagement and linkages to care for mental health, alcoholism/addiction and other substance use, physical health and supportive services.
The Guidance Center provides excellent benefits that include: 4 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) during the initial year of employment, and 5 weeks for second through fourth years of employment with the agency. 10 paid agency holidays. Medical, Dental and Vision benefits. Summer Fridays from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
ONLY APPLICANTS BEING ASKED TO INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED
PLEASE SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO
Email: [email protected]
Click Here To Apply