Additional Locations: US-CA-Valencia; US-GA-Alpharetta; US-GA-Atlanta; US-MN-Arden Hills; US-MN-Maple Grove; US-MN-Minneapolis
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Principal Data Enrichment Analyst
About the role:
The Sales Enablement Organization at Boston Scientific is advancing science for life by providing our sales force with innovative tools and resources to be the best-selling organization. The Data Enrichment Analyst will collaborate with business units across divisions and functions to develop and execute a customer data enrichment strategy and communication plan. This individual will implement an intake process and data governance model for commercial sources to be utilized within downstream reporting solutions.
Please note that this role can sit at any BSC location or remote site
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create inventory of all pertinent 3rd party/customer data enrichment sources being utilized across the US divisions.
- Identify areas for standardization and simplification across data sources.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to establish consistent intake processes and business operating procedures for data gathering.
- Development of data management glossary with agree-upon terms and respective definitions to ensure all parties are using consistent terminology.
- Support setting Data Governance standards and increase the adoption of data governance practices within the organization
- Develop business value and use cases for key data enrichment opportunities
- Analyze, synthesize and communicate data and issues into business language, meaningful and insightful messaging and plans
- Collaborate with IS team on prioritized technical solutions and improvements understanding implementation plans to resolve and improve.
- Disseminate customer enrichment data best practices and standardization across regions.
- Work closely with Sales Operations, Salesforce Technical team, Customer Service and other cross functional teams to establish and implement governance, standardize process, procedures and manage execution of these in a timely manner.
- Regularly review and update process and procedural documentation
- Design guidelines and training material for new reports / functionality / metrics
- Deliver training when required (train-the-trainer approach)
- Provide updates and develop recommendations to senior management and all stakeholders through frequent communications of findings at regular intervals via reports and meetings
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of SAP
- Knowledgeable in SQL servers
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office suite
- Analytical, problem solving & insight generation skills
- Strong communication skills with employees at all levels including ability to translate distinct terminology differences between and for technical and business teams
- Ability to work with virtual teams
- Lean & continuous improvement methodologies
- Informatica Data Director (IDD) and Data Quality (IDQ) experience
- Sales Cloud/Salesforce experience
- Tableau/Global Sales Reporting experience
- SAP S4 Hana
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Requisition ID: 469097
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Database, Medical, ERP, Data Analyst, Medical Technology, Technology, Healthcare, Data
Click Here To Apply