What does it take to deliver the ultimate white glove experience? This takes on new meaning in today’s environment. It is creating meaningful connections through excellent communication, strategic thinking and the ability to personalize every interaction. You’ll communicate your expertise through hands-on demos or virtual experiences which generate new sales with ease. You’ll also be responsible for your own territory, working daily appointments and meeting sales and service objectives. Every day will provide a new set of opportunities, so you’ll need to be flexible and open to change as we put the safety of our employees and customers first by following all local guidelines.
Our most successful sales experts typically demonstrate:
- The ability to upsell and transition warm leads into actual sales
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Experience with mobility (desired)
You will also need to perform the following functions with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
- Utilize required PPE and adhere to all safety measures, including basic sanitizing procedures
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain an amazing benefits package with salary + commission, the use of a company car, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, ongoing paid training and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide employee discount on:
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T wireless phone service
- DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
Ready to take your career on the road? Apply today.
You may be invited to complete an interview by recording a video, so make sure to check your email (including junk or SPAM folders) for updates.
Click Here To Apply