Heartwood Extended Care is currently seeking an experienced admissions director to join our team, $50K+ annual salary DOE.
Benefits: health, dental, vision
Schedule: Monday – Friday business hours, some evenings/weekends as needed
1) Responsible for achieving budgeted facility occupancy through targeted sales and marketing activities.
2) Generates resident admissions by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with referral sources.
3) Reviews/responds to all referrals in a timely fashion.
4) Establishes strong relationships with residents, families, and staff.
5) Communicates confirmed admissions with interdisciplinary team; ensures resident rooms are admit ready.
6) Welcomes new admissions and escorts them to their rooms.
7) Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of skilled nursing facility markets including government agencies, major payer groups, key referral sources, and competitor’s market positioning.
8) Monitors and reports cost effectiveness of facility marketing efforts.
9) Conducts tours for prospective residents and family members; trains admissions back up team on giving appropriate community tours.
10) Organizes innovative special/educational events to attract new referral leads and draw attention in the community.
11) Plans and executes facility events in collaboration with activity director and dietary manager.
12) Works closely with the facility administrator, director of nursing, and regional director of marketing.
Required Qualifications: At least one year of experience in skilled nursing facility admissions. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work independently and structure workday effectively. Demonstrated organization, assertiveness, flexibility, and cooperation in performing job responsibilities. Must be able to multi-task. Computer proficient.
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field. Two+ years of experience in skilled nursing facility admissions. Previous experience with healthcare software programs such as PointClickCare, Epic, Navi Health, AIDA, and AllScripts.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Heartwood Extended Care is compliant with state and federal COVID-19 infection control procedures for skilled nursing facilities.
- Skilled Nursing Facility Admissions: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply