POSITION: Corporate Administrator
LOCATION: Paso Robles, CA (Headquarters)
PEARCE SERVICES (www.pearce-services.com) is a leading national provider of operations, maintenance, and engineering services for critical telecommunication and renewable energy infrastructure across the United States. Pearce offers innovative, tech-enabled services across its three brands: Pearce Services, MaxGen Energy Services, and World Wind & Solar – each with a strong reputation in their respective high-growth markets.
PEARCE is seeking a skilled and dedicated Corporate Administrator to join their growing team. This role will include a diverse set of activities critical to the successful operation of the business, including interfacing with clients with administrative onboarding, compliance and contracts, insurance-related activities, contract preparation, and other projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Corporate Administration Manager, this role will be responsible for:
- Work closely with legal, finance and operations to support subcontractor onboarding and management
- State contractor licensing filings including new and requalification
- Leases coordination and administration
- Assist management with transaction closings and maintenance of corporate records
- Perform daily review of Certificates of Insurance for compliance
- M&A Integration support
- Special projects and other assignments as required
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of corporate, legal, lease and administrative working experience
- 2+ year of Commercial Insurance related experience
- Experience with all phases of subcontractor vetting
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field (not required yet a plus)
- A business generalist with strong project management skills
- Comfortable with interfacing with all levels of staff
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in MS Office: Word and Outlook
- Technology-savvy, able to learn new programs and apps with ease
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company and motivated to take on additional projects as required.
WHAT WE OFFER
Pearce Services offers a family-friendly and innovative culture with opportunities for growth, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance), paid time off, and a 401k retirement plan with a 4% match.
Pearce Services is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Click Here To Apply