In this position, you will lead a key client relationship and develop strategic direction for a new pharmaceutical brand with oversight of all DTC efforts. You will manage the agency team to proactively and regularly create ideas that deliver on the client’s business objectives. You must possess a thorough understanding of the healthcare market and competition, with an eye on trends and innovative thinking that ensures leadership-quality deliverables. You will oversee the strategic and executional quality of all client materials. You will work with your team to grow the client’s business at McCann Health NJ to ensure financial profitably.
About the Job:
- Lead DTC for a new pharmaceutical brand
- Understand the business model and the key drivers of client and agency success.
- Maintain knowledge of all performance measures and financial figures.
- Advise senior client management and work as an objective insider and advocate for the entire client organization.
- Generate ideas and actions that produce tangible business results.
- Take a leadership role in understanding and uncovering client motivations/needs.
- Understand all key agency resources and bring them together to produce exceptional results for the client.
- Lead client thinking and thinking on strategy development, providing targeted, actionable insights.
- Inspire and grow other agency staff; coach and manage others to maximum potential.
- Inspire and motivate action across departments and disciplines; foster teamwork.
- Seek opportunities to advance the client relationship and build agency business.
- Build relationships of confidence and trust with all senior agency staff.
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You have experience with DTC promotion
- You have experience and passion with healthcare/pharma brands – experience in multicultural a big plus
- You have 7+ years healthcare advertising
- You are self-motivated, with superior client relationship development/management skills
- You have a proven track record of managing teams and developing staff members
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
- You have outstanding analytic and strategic abilities
- You have strong financial management skills
About McCann Health NJ
McCann Health New Jersey is a 288-person healthcare/pharmaceutical advertising agency located in Parsippany, New Jersey (about an hour outside of NYC). We’re built on a foundation of risk takers and game changers – courageous creators of truly amazing things. We create amazing, and treating people amazing is at the center of what we do. A free on-site, state-of-the-art fitness center, free shuttle from Morristown Station, flexible work locations and additional time off (including volunteer and summer days) are just some of the ways MHNJ, a 2019 Ad Age Best Place to Work, commits to the culture of amazing.
About McCann Health
A three time Network of the Year winner at Cannes Lions Health and winner of an unprecedented twelve Network of the Year titles from the industry’s top five creative award shows, McCann Health, is one of the world’s most awarded global healthcare communications networks. Through combining science, creative and strategy we strive to deliver best-in-class services to our clients. Our 1,900+ employees in 60 offices across 20 countries and 6 continents are united by one vision: to help our clients play a meaningful role for healthier lives. McCann Health is a part of McCann Worldgroup and the Interpublic Group (IPG).
Click Here To Apply