The Senior Account Executive is a brand champion who demonstrates strong ownership of the pharmaceutical brand and keeps the focus on brand success. This Senior Account Executive works across US HCP business. They manage their business working with an Account Supervisor or equivalent while managing/mentoring junior team members.
About the Job
- Ensure total quality control of final output to client.
- Serve as a resource for internal account team.
- Generate or supervise the generation of accurate work orders and provide timely estimates and/or revised estimates when appropriate for all active projects.
- Responsible for prebilling, job closing and final billing or supervising the AE in carrying out these tasks.
- Proactively anticipate both internal needs and client needs in the course of ensuring accurate and timely delivery of projects.
- Provide prompt, well thought out decisions in response to project demands.
- Understand and operate within the established client processes.
- Review copy and layout to ensure adherence with tactical and strategic direction.
- You have 3+ years agency/healthcare/pharma experience.
- If you have digital project management skills, it’s a plus!
- You’re self-motivated and have the ability to create great internal and client relationships.
- You’re an effective communicator.
- You have the ability to manage multiple priorities and timelines.
- You have strong financial management skills.
About McCann Health NJ
McCann Health New Jersey is a 288-person healthcare/pharmaceutical advertising agency located in Parsippany, New Jersey (about an hour outside of NYC). We’re built on a foundation of risk takers and game changers – courageous creators of truly amazing things. We create amazing, and treating people amazing is at the center of what we do. A free on-site, state-of-the-art fitness center, free shuttle from Morristown Station, flexible work locations and additional time off (including volunteer and summer days) are just some of the ways MHNJ, a 2019 Ad Age Best Place to Work, commits to the culture of amazing.
About McCann Health
A three time Network of the Year winner at Cannes Lions Health and winner of an unprecedented twelve Network of the Year titles from the industry’s top five creative award shows, McCann Health, is one of the world’s most awarded global healthcare communications networks. Through combining science, creative and strategy we strive to deliver best-in-class services to our clients. Our 1,900+ employees in 60 offices across 20 countries and 6 continents are united by one vision: to help our clients play a meaningful role for healthier lives. McCann Health is a part of McCann Worldgroup and the Interpublic Group (IPG).
Click Here To Apply