Under limited supervision, collects specimens and performs clinical laboratory tests to obtain data for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease in accordance with accepted standards and practices. Inputs data and retrieves reports from computer as necessary.
- Current CA Certification as a Phlebotomy Technician.
- Current BLS upon hire
- Medical, dental and vision coverage is provided for all full time and part time employees*
- Medical is 100% employer paid including dependents*
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life and AD&D
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO plan*
- Pet Insurance Discount Program*
- Employee Discount Program*
- *Per diem staff ineligible
Click Here To Apply