Are you looking for a company that rewards its employees for putting the customer first? Then look no further than Conn’s HomePlus. Here at Conn’s we’ve been creating jobs for more than 120 years and today we’re one of the fastest growing retailers in the country. As a Sales Associate we value your importance and contribution and that’s why we provide extensive training and a rewarding compensation package. Start your career with Conn’s today!
Why choose a career in Sales at Conn’s?
· High earning potential
· Paid training
· Employee benefits package
· Employee discounts
· Advancement opportunities
Conn’s Sales Professionals can earn more than the industry average, depending upon performance!
Sales Professionals earn an hourly rate plus commissions for their first month on the sales floor. After completing their first month on the sales floor, then Sales Associates earn commission OR hourly, whichever is greater. There is NO DRAW!
Sales Professionals can earn commission on product, repair service agreements, credit insurance, TV and computer installations. (Varies by market)
· At least one year of prior work experience in selling goods or services; industries include, but are not limited to sales, car sales, auto sales, insurance sales, wireless sales, sales representatives, appliance or furniture sales and other relevant industries.
· High school diploma, GED, or equivalency
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient computer skills to operate Conn’s internal systems. Experience with AS400 is a plus
· Thorough follow up and negotiation skills
· Ability to work a varied and flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays
· Ability to overcome objections and influence customer behavior
· Provide face to face assistance to customers through the buying process to include merchandise selection, payment and finance options and pick up and delivering
· Make telephone calls to existing and potential customers
· Ability to assist with merchandising and store product set-up
· Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of Conn’s stores and customer carry-outs
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Employee Stock Purchase plan
· Advancement Opportunities
· Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Tuition Assistance
· Employee discounts
· On-going training
Conn’s was founded over 120 years ago and is currently operating 100+ stores and expanding into new markets. Conn’s is publicly owned and offers a comprehensive benefits program including: Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Vacation, Basic Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Discounts.
Conn’s is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 – $10.88 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Assistant Manager
Click Here To Apply