Railcar Repair Location Manager – Site Supervisor
Do you enjoy supervising a team? Do you have railcar repair, welding or carman experience? Are you ready to start your career with a rapidly growing company? Apply at Bucyrus Railcar Repair LLC as a Railcar Repair Supervisor at one of our AAR Mechanical Running Repair locations.
· Administrative duties relative to labor reporting and material consumption.
· Adhere to production schedules by monitoring work and scheduling employees.
· Implements safety program & enforces compliance with all safety rules,
· Ensures hazardous conditions are corrected & works towards eliminating workplace injuries.
· Train, motivate and discipline
· Responsible for the quality of all repairs
· Inspection of completed work
· High School Diploma/GED
Progressive knowledge of the railcar industry
Previous supervisory experience
· 18 years of age
· Valid Driver’s License
· Mechanical experience & aptitude
· One-year mechanical work experience or training
· One or more years of welding and fabrication experience
· Heavy work, lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally and up to 85 pounds with assistance
· Stoop/bend/kneel/crouch/balance/climb on an occasional basis
· Walking long distances over uneven terrain
· Demonstrate auditory and visual acuity/tracking/inspection
· Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
· Ability to work at elevated heights with company provided PPE
· Must pass a respirator fit test if performing work that requires respiratory protection (not required at all sites)
· Work safely to prevent on the job accidents and injuries
· Wear PPE designated for position
· Must pass a post-offer drug screen
· Must pass a background screening
Bucyrus Railcar Repair LLC is part of the Cathcart Rail LLC family of companies with locations throughout Ohio, West Virginia, Illinois, Arkansas, Iowa, Florida, Mississippi, Pennsylvania and North Carolina.
We offer medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as a 401(k) plan.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- supervisory: 2 years (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
Click Here To Apply