The IVF Registered Nurse will be responsible for scheduling of IVF treatment cycles, patient contact and instructing, procedure preop and recoveries. This position is also responsible for the coordination of patient care and an important participant in policy and procedure implementations as they relate to medical services for nursing staff.
Education /Certifications / Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience
- ACLS/BLS/CPR certifications
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Job Responsibilities include:
- Coordination and management of IVF/IUI cycle patients including diagnostic testing
- EMR protocol setup and charting
- Preoperative and postoperative assessments and care of patients undergoing egg retrievals, embryo transfers, hysteroscopies, and D&Cs
- Telephone triage patient phone calls regarding medications, treatment plans and test results
- Patient advocacy and education; counseling on treatment protocols, medications and infertility procedures.
- Assistance with in-office medical procedures and patient recovery
- Identify patient problems and discuss with physicians; alerts physicians to changes in patient’s condition
- Assesses all patients in a timely manner
- Administer medications (oral and injectable).
- Acts as a liaison between patients and the physicians
- Adheres to nursing policies and procedures and standard discharge instructions.
- Willing to enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-services, meetings, workshops and with the assessment of plan of care by providers.
- Must be well-organized, self-motivated, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility with the growth of a new practice.
Job Type: Part-time
- Day shift
- nursing: 1 year (Required)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Required)
- BLS, ACLS (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
Hours per week:
Click Here To Apply