Are you looking for career growth and an opportunity to join a team where culture is contagious? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment where each day presents a new challenge?
If the answer is yes, welcome to Our Urgent Care!
We are driven by the four values that make up our culture – putting our patients first, being a team player, having positive energy, and being focused on execution. We have our sights set on becoming the #1 urgent care provider in Missouri, and our future is bright.
Opportunity is here, and the time to act is now! Apply today!
We are actively recruiting a Health Care Provider for our clinics in the St. Louis metro area who will provide first-class care for our patients while ensuring an exceptional experience. You will be able to use your problem-solving skills to overcome challenges in a fast-paced environment where you’ll never have the same day twice!
The ideal candidate will:
- be licensed as either a Nurse Practitioner in the state of Missouri;
- be able to work independently (under indirect supervision);
- have at least one year of experience (2+ preferred) as a provider in an urgent, immediate, or emergency care setting;
- appreciate the good, the bad, and the ugly of urgent care, and value working in a team-oriented, patient-centric culture;
- promote teamwork between clinical and administrative staff;
- have the ability to use judgment to determine when a supervising physician should be consulted;
- be flexible and adaptable with a focus on not turning any patient away before exhausting all reasonable options; and
- perform other duties as assigned.
The operating hours are seven days per week from 8:00am-8:00pm. The clinics are open most holidays. Work shifts are scheduled according to business need and average expected patient volume is 3-4 patients per hour.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PLEASE, NO CALLS OR VISITS TO THE CLINICS, AS THEY WILL NOT BE AWARE OF THE RECRUITMENT STATUS.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $50.00 – $60.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Retirement plan
- Urgent Care
- Urgent care center
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- urgent care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) (Required)
- Multiple locations
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
Click Here To Apply