About Us: IPIC Theaters strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Responsible for assisting with Guest Experience, People Development, and Systems/Consistency in the theater during each assigned shift.
- Ensure compliance with IPIC Theaters programs and processes for Theater operations.
- Oversee guest relations, resolve guest issues, recognize staff for outstanding service delivery, and assist Theater GM in pre-shift meetings to maintain guest focus at all times.
- Manage site level hiring activities for team members; identify talent and maximize engagement/retention. Assist with training, coaching, and overall direction to improve team and individual development.
- Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative duties with comprehensive, detailed approach to safety, building maintenance, repairs, and sanitation/cleanliness.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, preferably in Business Administration or Hospitality Management.
- 3 years of experience in large, complex restaurant operation with strong focus on high volume hospitality.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, solid executive presence, self-confidence, and professional maturity.
- Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50lbs.
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
IPIC Theaters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
Click Here To Apply