Primrose School at Cibolo Canyons is an accredited private preschool that provides a premier educational child care experience. We offer year-round programs for children from infant through elementary-aged school age.
- Provide superior customer service to all external and internal customers
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School at Cibolo Canyons and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children
- Assumes responsibility to manage operation of the school in the Director’s absence
- Assists the Operations Director with the necessary management responsibilities to ensure maximum enrollment and effective cost control to produce profit
- Knowledge of and adheres to employment laws and compliance issues related to those laws.
- Assists in keeping school physically well kept, attractive, and safe
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children’s behavior
- Ability to perform all of the essential functions for each position in the School, including, but not limited to, other leadership team positions, teacher, food service teacher, and bus driver.
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the Primrose School at Cibolo Canyons Employee Handbook
- Assists in other capacities that Operations Director, or designee, determines is necessary
Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet requirements of local child care regulatory agency
- A degree in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, or related field, and/or at least two years’ work experience in a licensed child care facility, kindergarten or early childhood program preferred
- Experience in management, business, and/or public relations preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations
About Our Preschool:
- Paid training
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance options available
- Child care discount offered
- Fully stocked resource room
- Low Student/Teacher Ratios
- Opportunity for advancement
- Closed nights, weekends and major holidays
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position titles vary by school.
Click Here To Apply