Speech Language Pathologist in SNF setting
Full Time, Part Time or PRN
Job responsibilities will include:
- To provide quality speech therapy services and initiate referrals when appropriate, in accordance with established standards of practice, therapy department procedures and productivity standards.
- To evaluate and obtain data necessary for treatment planning and implantation.
- To develop a treatment plan that includes a target list, short-term and long-term goals.
- Instructs patient, family, and staff in appropriate speech-language procedures to allow carry over of therapeutic remediation and goals in dally activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Certificate of Clinical Competency or eligibility for Clinical Fellowship Year.
- Current State license (or is license-eligible) in state of practice
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunities for advancement
- Healthcare Academy – continuing education
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- PHMP virtual medical, health & education services
- Life insurance- Voluntary Life and AD&D up to $200,000
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Legal Shield and ID Shield
- Pet Insurance
- Critical illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- LifeTime Benefit Term Life with Long term care
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- SLP (Required)
- Are you interested in FT, PT or PRN?
- One location
Click Here To Apply