**Industry leader with a CMS 4.5 Star rating in Northeast Pennsylvania**
**Voted Best Home Health Service-Readers’ Choice 2019**
**HomeCare Elite 2019*
Job Title: RN – Home Health
Job Location: Monroe County – East Stroudsburg office – Patients on Home Health
Traditional Home Health Care is a leader in the health care field providing skilled nursing/aide services and state of the art educational programs that have proven results. Our goals are clear: to restore the patient’s health and increase patient confidence in their own abilities so that they may lead healthier more productive lives. To learn more about Traditional Home Health Care, please visit our website at www.TraditionalHomeHealthCare.com
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Admits patients to Traditional Home Health Care, completing clinical documentation as required.
- Assesses patient status and develops plan of care with coordination of nursing supervisor, patient and family members, and physician.
- Administers patient care, management and evaluation of the care plan, teaching of the patient in accordance with MD orders. Revises plan of care by consultation with MD according to changes in patient status.
- Reports patient status changes to patient’s physician and nursing supervisor on a continuous basis. Informs MD in changes to patient care and progress.
- Discharges patients AFTER consultation with the physician and nursing supervisor, preparing and completing needed clinical documentation.
- Acts as a liaison and maintains contact with patients, therapist, nursing supervisor, and other members of the health care team.
- Prepares, maintains and submits documentation as required by Traditional Home Health Care.
- Informs patients of other services that are available and makes referrals to other community resources as needed.
- Prepares medical documentation on all patients, including case conferences, medication changes, various OASIS time points, and changes to plan of care. Prepares visit report, patient updates and summaries, and confers with other members of the health care team to provide optimal patient care.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in Pennsylvania
- Acute care and/or home health experience is preferred.
- Excellent assessment skills, documentation skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must have a current drivers license
- Ability to travel to case assignments as assigned.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organizational skills
Why Choose Traditional Home Health?
- Full Time/Part Time/Per Diem Hours
- Great way to make supplemental income
- Supportive Team and Environment
- Health Benefits offered
- Paid Time off
- Easy to use electronic documentation – training provided
- Orientation and in the field training
- Weekly pay
- Competitive Rates
- 401k Options
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Continuous Education
- Growing Company
- Long Standing employee retention
- Company Discounts
- Career Stability
- Assignments close to home
- 24/7 support for you and your patients
Join our team of professionals and make a difference in someone’s life.
At Traditional Home Health Care we listen, respect, and value your hard work.
Voted as the BEST Home Health Service in 2019, it is evident that our employees enjoy their job providing the best care in the area. WE are known to treat our employees with excellence.
All interested candidates, please complete an online application
Click Here To Apply