**Industry leader with a CMS 4.5 Star rating in Northeast Pennsylvania**
**Voted Best Home Health Service-Readers’ Choice 2019**
**HomeCare Elite 2019*
Job Title: Home Health Supervisor – RN preferred – This position requires that the individual applying has experience in home health.
Job Location: Dunmore/Scranton/Lackawanna County
Traditional Home Health Care is a leader in the health care field providing skilled nursing/aide services and state of the art educational programs that have proven results. Our goals are clear: to restore the patient’s health and increase patient confidence in their own abilities so that they may lead healthier more productive lives. To learn more about Traditional Home Health Care, please visit our website at www.TraditionalHomeHealthCare.com
SUMMARY: Directs clinical services provided throughout the office. Ensures compliance with clinical records, substantiating services provided. Mentors peers and portrays the company’s standards and values.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs daily office clinical activities, including patient schedule compliance and triaging physician and employee/patient calls.
- Ensures quality service and participates in care coordination to ensure proper communication to team members, patients, referral sources and payer sources. Discusses operational issues, keeps staff informed of additions or changes in policies. Reviews clinical records and documentation to ensure regulatory and agency compliance.
- Generates correspondence, contacts referral sources, participates in community events to promote agency. Participates in health fairs/ conventions and sales calls to provide clinical expertise as needed.
- Participates in performance improvement activities and provides backup support to staff .
- Maintains current practice knowledge through internal and external training programs/seminars and acts as a resource for the interpretation of clinical practice/standards.
- Facilitates communication between administrative staff, caregivers, physicians, patients, and family members.
- Participates in the recruitment, interviewing, selection and orientation process for new team members as necessary. Evaluates performance related to job goals and requirements, acts as a resource person and ensures adherence to agency policies.Ensures compliance with infectious control standards, including evaluation of infection control logs, to assess trends related to employee or patient infections.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in Pennsylvania
- Acute care and/or home health experience is preferred.
- Excellent assessment skills, documentation skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must have a current drivers license
- Ability to travel to case assignments as assigned.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organizational skills
Why Choose Traditional Home Health?
- Full Time/Part Time/Per Diem Hours
- Great way to make supplemental income
- Supportive Team and Environment
- Health Benefits offered
- Paid Time off
- Easy to use electronic documentation – training provided
- Orientation and in the field training
- Weekly pay
- Competitive Rates
- 401k Options
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Continuous Education
- Growing Company
- Long Standing employee retention
- Company Discounts
- Career Stability
- Assignments close to home
- 24/7 support for you and your patients
Join our team of professionals and make a difference in someone’s life.
At Traditional Home Health Care we listen, respect, and value your hard work.
Voted as the BEST Home Health Service in 2019, it is evident that our employees enjoy their job providing the best care in the area. WE are known to treat our employees with excellence.
All interested candidates, please complete an online application
Click Here To Apply