M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence™. We design, build, operate, and maintain cyber-physical solutions for the nation’s most recognizable mission-critical facilities, secure environments, complex infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,600 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
Critical Environmental Technician Level 1
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent, and possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Four (4) to six (6) years of experience.
- Utilizes safe working practices; can apply lockout/ tagout, SDS, applies good housekeeping methods, etc. Ability to type and utilize common administrative and office software.
- Must be able to perform repeated bending & lifting of up to 50lbs during certain procedures.
- Reads and reviews blueprints, floor plans, wiring diagrams, mechanical riser drawings, and job specifications.
- Ability to use hand tools and test equipment to install, troubleshoot, and repair new or replacement parts for existing units covered under CET1 classified procedures, according to specifications and established safety guidelines, relying on MOPs, manufacture’s literature, and industry best practices to perform tasks under supervision, and ensures activities are logged in CMMS.
- Capable of assisting a CET2 technician with CET2 classified procedures (MOP/SOP) associated with the site/campus they are based.
- Daily walk-through of facility documenting parameters such as power availability, temperature and humidity, alarm status, etc. to be cataloged and compared for identification of discrepancies and trends.
- Ability to understand site-specific processes and procedures such as how to report an incident or outage, procedure execution, PM standards, CMMS system, as well as the use of
- SharePoint to access CE procedures and training content.
- Ability to learn how to access the site primary and secondary EOP’s, and understand the purpose of each of the EOP’s and the critical nature of being an operator and first responder in the data center.
- Navigate and verify the nominal status of the electrical and mechanical infrastructure via the BMS and EPMS systems, following site MOP & SOP procedures.
- Lifts at least 100 pounds at one time and 60 pounds for an extended period of time.
- Relocates a 12 foot stepladder without assistance.
- Works at various heights up to 60 feet and can climb and maintain balance on scaffolds, aerial lifts, catwalks and all types of ladders.
- Walks, climbs, lifts, squats, crawls, kneels, pushes, pulls and reaches overhead on a routine and repetitive basis.
- Possess good vision (may be corrected vision), the ability to see in color, and the ability to hear and communicate in English.
- May use a standard ladder without exceeding the weight limit while carrying tools.
- Tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (including finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- See details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
Click Here To Apply