Are you looking for a new and exciting career? Do you enjoy working with a great team and helping others? Then we are the place for you!
Competitive Wages! Pay for Experience! PTO Match! Shift Differentials! Fun/Safe Work Environment! Health, Dental and Vision Insurance! 401(k) Retirement Plan!
We also pride ourselves on a NO MANDATION policy! That’s right, we will not mandate hours but instead offer voluntary incentives. Ensuring shift coverage is our job, not yours!
BE A PART OF THE RENNES TRADITION!
Rennes Group prides itself on being a family-owned business. In each of our 12 beautiful facilities, we dedicate ourselves to providing high quality, personalized care to meet the growing needs of our senior population. We demonstrate a commitment to the communities we’re located in and value our reputation of providing excellent services to our residents and their families.
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant who:
- Provides care under direction of nursing staff
- Can assist in the transport of residents
- Provides companionship and basic care to residents
- Maintains a clean and healthy environment
- Answers call lights promptly, tends to the needs of the residents in accordance with the individual plan of care
- Has a compassionate and caring demeanor and can work well in teams
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possess knowledge normally acquired through the completion of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Certification from a Nursing Assistant Program and listed on the CNA registry with current State and Federal eligibility
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Those without a Nursing Assistant certification may be allowed to work as a hospitality aide while obtaining/completing certification. We offer full tuition/certification payment.
Apply Now – Join Our Team!
Don’t want to wait for a phone call? Book a phone screen with me and let’s talk! https://alicev.youcanbook.me
Click Here To Apply